Sunday, March 2, 2014

Max Factor Wild Shadow - Pot and Pencil Review

Wild shadow Pencil*: 12.95$
Wild shadow Pot*: 12.95$

Last year Max factor released Wild side collection which was targeted for young girls. I won Wild side prize pack during promotion on their Facebook page.

 



                                         Wild Shadow Liner                    Wild shadow Pot (dry brush)     
 Swatches in Artificial light

                         Wild Shadow Liner                     Wild shadow Pot (dry brush)
Swatches in sunlight
                                               Shadow Pot swatch using wet brush in artificial light

Wild shadow pencil has pretty black packing with colored cap. The pencil does not have twist function, you need to sharp it  after few uses. Wild shadow pencil feels very soft upon application and glides smoothly on my eyes. It is very well pigmented and gives nice color with shimmer. It has very good staying power and last for more than 6 hours with out smudging. Wild shadow pencil is available in 8 different colors, I own Fierce Lime shade which is I think the wildest shade (not for everyday use) in their collection. Although I will not use that shade much but i like this pencil, Its texture and staying power is really impressive. If you are interested to buy shadow pencil, this rang is ideal for you. You will not be disappointed by this product.  

Wild Shadow pot has simple packing, it comes in round small pot with transparent plastic lid. It looks cute and being small its ideal for travel but it can break easily. Wild Shadow pots are available in 20 colours. The eye shadow itself is shimmery and it need multiple layers to show the color. I own Wild Shadow in shade Golden Amazon which looks greenish in pot while on application it looks almost light golden. This shade does fall out upon application and its glitter is hard to remove. You need to take extra care when working with this product. This shadow pot can also be used with wet brush. When i applied it with wet brush, It feels very pigmented with out any fall out and only one layer is enough to show color.  The shadow looks good (not chalky) on application (both by dry or wet brush)and last for really very long time, more than 6 hours. 

Finally I do like both products but Wild Shadow Pencil is my favorite. I really like its packing, texture and staying power. This pencil is also very good for beginner as well for travelling. 

*I won these products in a competition but it does not affect my opinion. I am loyal to my readers

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried these products, the colour is very pretty.. thanks for the review ^_^

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also never give much attention to eye shadow pencil but now I find that they are great for busy days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...