Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Benefit Primping with the Stars review

Price: 59$ from Myer

This is my first benefit kit and I purchased this on boxing day. I must say that its great kit for those who want to try before buy. It contain 6 product which are best of benefit. The kit has cute lovely packing, products are placed in nice strong box with mirror. The box is reusable and can be used as makeup or jewelry box. This kit comes with application tips and instructions.

 I am using all these products(except they are real mascara) for last few months, some of them are great while some does not work for me.

 



 Stay Don't Stray(Eye Primer), The Porefessional(Primer),Some Kind a Gorgeous medium (foundation), Benetint(blush), Girl meets pearl(illuminator)

My favorite product in this kit is Porefessional while the least favorite in Benetint. Some Kind a Gorgeous foundation perfectly matches my olive skin tone, while I think this will be dark for fair coloured beauties. I will review these 6 benefit stars separately.

I highly recommend this kit for every one, I think that its great idea that you try mini sizes before splurging a big amount. The only down side of this kit is its ridiculously high price, as I bought it when it was down to 29.50$ otherwise I never spent 59$ to these small goodies.
(Note: Sadly, this kit is no longer available at benefit official website but it is still available at Myer)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...