Sunday, May 11, 2014

BOE Matte Lip Cream

Price: 2$ from Big W
 Boe matte lip creams in shock pink 33 and blush pink 32

I bought two Boe matte lip creams in shade shock pink 33 and blush pink 32, both shades are gorgeous. Boe matte  lip cream comes in a nice sealed packing with soft applicator. It does not look like 2$ product. The lip cream has sweat fragrance and thick consistency. They are highly pigmented and apply smoothly on my lips. These Matte lip creams are not truly matte but gives soft creamy look. They does not dry my lips and does not settles into fine lines. They have decent staying power and last on my lips for more than 3 hours with out eating and drinking. They disappear evenly and does not leave pretty stain on my lips. Shock pink 33 last for longer time and more suitable for medium skin tones while blush pink 32 does not last for long time and more suitable for fair skin tones. The best part of these matte lip cream is its texture and pigment. Considering its price, its a very good product.
I highly recommend it for every one while I do not recommend it for those who are looking for long lasting lip cream.
My Rating 4/5

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the exciting article I have come across recently. I also have a similar blog about Hairdressers in Rockhampton

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...