Thursday, May 29, 2014

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Day lotion

Price:  39.99$ from Priceline, David Jones and selected pharmacies





 
I got 7g sample pot of the day lotion in David Jones sampler Tote while the actual product comes in a pump packing. I have dry skin specially in winter, so I thought that this lotion would be perfect for my dehydrated skin.

The lotion is highly fragranced, normally I do not prefer to use fragranced products due to sensitive skin. The lotion has rich creamy texture which takes few minutes to absorb. I found that it feels heavy on my skin and even after few hours, I could smell its fragrance ( may be I have very sensitive nose). Make up glides smoothly on this lotion.

I used this for few days but I did not notice any improvement in skin. My skin felt congested and I got white heads on my fore head and checks. I discontinued using it then my skin gets normal. 

Sadly this expensive product does not work for me, I still prefer to use my HG Sukin sensitive facial moisturiser.
My Rating: 2/5

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the exciting article I have come across recently. I also have a similar blog about Hairdressers in Rockhampton

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...