Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Beautyheaven Beautorium Haul

Beauty heaven had beautorium event in the month of April. This was first time I participated in this event. Although I was out of country at that time but I managed to place my order when BH had 25% off offer. I ordered Uriage Lait Demaquillant which can be swapped for 600 points but after 25% discount it was for 450 points. 
My order arrived within a week but I was out of country and my husband received this. I just come back on this Saturday, I love to share the generosity of Beautyheaven.

  My order for 450 points (After 25% off), it is normally sold for 30$
I received these lovely freebies with my order

Lapurete Okuru Facial Cleanser and Toner 40ml  
Lapurete Night Cream 15ml
Lady Jayne Digital Romance Hair Ties Full size:  6.99$
Glameyes Miranda Lashes Full size  :  11.99$

I only paid 4.95$ for the postage, I think all these products worth more than 50$.
Thank you Beautyheaven, you are the best. I hope all BH ladies enjoy beautorium event :)

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love those hair ties. Would love to hear your thoughts on the Uriage Lait Demaquillant :) X

    Bec | Bec & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bec:) hair ties are really cute, I will post Uriage Lait Demaquillant review soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bargain haul! How fast is the year going, I'm sure the next Beautorium mustn't be far away!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Candice :D This is first time I participated in BH beautorium event and I really enjoyed. Hopefully next event will be in August or September.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...