Sunday, June 22, 2014

Garnier Fructis Miraculous Oil

Price: 11.95$

According to Garnier
"Miraculous Oil contains weightless Argan Oil for instant non-greasy nourishment and shine. Leaves hair shiny, smooth, protected and irresistibly soft to touch"




I have dry damaged hair and I was so excited to try it when I won it in their face book competition. It comes in easy to use pump plastic bottle. I am using it for few months and I am satisfy with the results.

This hair oil is silky and transparent on application. I love its smell- so refreshing. It has oily serum like consistency, it is not gel like or sticky. I apply it as serum after washing my hair, 2-3 pumps are enough for my medium hair. Normally my hair feels dry and frizzy after washing but after applying this oil my hair feel so soft and easy to manage. They do not feel oily, sticky or greasy. I also used it before washing my hair and result are bit different but I prefer to apply it after washing. It moisturised my dry, dull and frizzy hair.

I am using it for last few months and you can see that my bottle is still 60% full. It has thick consistency and few drops are enough to use on my entire hair. I think that this bottle will last for long time.

I like this hair oil, it is an affordable hair oil for every day use. I recommend it for those who have dry, damaged or coloured hair. I do not recommend it for those who do not want to use silicone based hair oils.
My Ratings:4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...