Friday, June 27, 2014

Schwarzkopf Essence ULTIME Crystal Shine Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I have received Schwarzkopf Essence ULTIME Crystal Shine Shampoo and Conditioner from beauty heaven. Thank you BH for giving me chance to try these new products.

Schwarzkopf Essence ULTIME Crystal Shine Shampoo
Price: 14.99$

The shampoo comes in a sleek plastic bottle which is very easy to use. It has pleasant sweet fragrance, and I always love to use fragrant product in my shower. It has white glossy colour and creamy thick consistency. It leathers well and small amount is enough for my medium hair. It also rinsed easily without leaving any residue. The shampoo cleans my hair very well, without striping my hair colour. I have sensitive scalp and it does not cause bad reaction or dandruff.
I have coloured dry damaged hair. After first few uses, I felt that my hair was soft and easy to manage. I use it regularly and after two weeks I notice that it really improves my hair, I can see the difference. My dry damaged hair feels healthy, shiny and silky. Even their overall texture improves, they are frizz free and easy to manage.

Overall, I am really impressed with this shampoo. It has lovely packing and product delivers all its claims. I will definitely continue using this shampoo as I am very satisfying with its long term effects.

 I recommend it for those who have dry damaged, lifeless hair or sensitive scalp. The only dislike is it price, 14.55 for 250ml product is not so cheap, I wish that it comes with lower price tag.

My Rating: 5/5

Schwarzkopf Essence ULTIME Crystal Shine Conditioner
Price: 14:99$




 Schwarzkopf Essence ULTIME Crystal Shine Conditioner comes in a sleek plastic bottle which is easy to use and looks great in my shower.

I have dry damaged colour treated hair and it’s always hard to find suitable conditioner for them. The conditioner has pleasant sweet smell. It has creamy texture with thick consistency. Its texture is perfect as I squeezed it into my hand and apply it to wet my hair. Its thick texture stays in my hair very well without dripping. I rinsed the conditioner after few minutes, it rinses easily without leaving any residue. The conditioner left my hair healthy, soft and shiny. During first few uses, I used shampoo and conditioner together but when  I only use Ultime shampoo I realised that Shampoo is already made my hair soft and silky and even I do not need to use this conditioner.

Overall I am not so impressed with this conditioner but I feel that it is more suitable for those who have normal hair. My hair is dry damaged and regular dye has made them more vulnerable. I am using this conditioner with Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Crystal Shine shampoo,  but I love the shampoo more than the conditioner.

My Rating: 3/5

Note: These products were provided by Beautyheaven because I was the part of their trial team, but it does not affect my opinion. I am honest to my readers.





2 comments:

  1. Oh I might try these after finishing my current shampoo and conditioner, I have dry and thick hair �� thanks for your honest review xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for appreciation Varinder, I highly recommend this shampoo but conditioner does not work with dry hair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...