Sunday, July 6, 2014

Empties May/June 2014


I have finished some products in last 2 months, most of them are skin care. I really love some of these products while others are ok, not so good not so bad.


                                                                        Skin Care
 Hair and body
Samples
.
Here is the list of my favorite products

QV Sunsense anti aging matte lotion
Starlet Nail polish remover
Tressme colour protection Shampoo
Melton Brown shower gel
Garnier hair Mask
Dove shower gel

Some of these empties are ok while some does not work for me.
Nuetrgena T-Gel shampoo, does not work for my itchy sensitive scalp.
Simple replenishing rich moisturizer break me out and I use it as body lotion.
Garnier BB cream, not so good not so bad, it is highly fragranced cream.
Burt's bees intense hydration day lotion, feels heavy on skin and I got white head after few uses.
Dr Lewinns foaming facial cleaner, suitable for oily skin, I used it during summer when my skin is not so dry.

The sample sachets are very tiny and I can not confirm their long term affects. Overall these sample sachets were good, the only problem with shampoo sachet is that, they are hard to open in shower

2 comments:

  1. I love that your empties post is not lengthy and straight to the point! Keep posting!!! :) - www.lostinlashes.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...