Sunday, July 6, 2014

When dream comes true- My Glosscar prize

I know that its too late to share my Glosscar prize but I was in Pakistan for last 3 months. My husband received this big box last month. When i come back home I found this lovely surprise waiting for me. I don't have words to describe how much happy I am.
 Body care
  Fragrances
 Skin care
 Skin Care
 Make Up
 Make up 
Hair care
Sun care
Men and Dental care


The big box is full of goodies, I feel very lucky to win this prize. I must say that Beautyheaven is the best site for beauty lovers. I joined BH last year and during very short period of time BH give me such a wonderful surprises.I really enjoy reading and writing product reviews, as English is not my first language but still I feel very comfortable at BH.

I just want to say  "Thank you Beauty heaven and Thank you all BH members, You are doing very good job"

What do you think about this big prize? Isn't it too many lovely products

17 comments:

  1. Such an amazing prize pack!! Enjoy your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you finally got to enjoy your prize!
    There's even a few items in there for your husband to use! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Imi, I hope you are already using few of these wonderful products, and Yes Shaver and men perfume will go to him :D

      Delete
  3. Im glad you got your prize safely. I know you mentioned you were away so I was worried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks God it arrives safely Moonlight, all credit goes to my husband who pick this heavy big box from my local post office.

      Delete
  4. What a lovely prize to come home too. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pink Hornet :) this lovely prize really makes me so excited when I come back

      Delete
  5. Oh wow! That is such an awesome prize! I'm also new BH and I find that the ladies are so nice and very welcoming! I'm happy you won! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Smiling Filipina, BH is a wonderful website, you will really enjoy being a part of a lovely community. I hope you will also win some fabulous prizes in future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting!! So many fun new products to play with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your amazing prize win with us. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Mandy, Candice and IndieAna :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a one giant prize I can't even dream to win this lol but I must say the product selection in this prize is really great xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you are one lucky lady. I only just found your blog (great blog by the way) and found this post. You received so many great products.
    Kind regards
    Aimee :)
    from www.laughinggalah.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...