Thursday, August 7, 2014

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence

Price: 100$ for 75ml  available at David Jones, Myer and Adore beauty





SK-II claim that this product contain 90% of Pitera, this miracle water is must have for healthy radiant skin.

I received this 30 ml sample in David Jones sampler tote 2013. I really enjoy using this high end expensive product and frankly speaking I will never purchase that kind of expensive product with out trying it.

The product comes in transparent bottle with a hole on its top. I pour it into my hands and it just feel like water, It has runny water like consistency and it is almost fragrance free. In the instruction it is written that you can use cotton ball to apply but I think in this way I will waste the product, I always directly apply it with my fingers. Upon application, It did not feel oily or greasy, it just  feel like water on my face, which evaporates after few seconds.  

I used this for more than a month, it works ok with my skin but it did not improve its hydration. I still feel that my skin is tight and dehydrated (may be I have super dry skin in this winter). Also I did not notice any improvement or radiance in my skin after using it. Although it did not break me out or cause any bad reaction but still I was expecting a bit more from that 100$ product. 

Overall this product did nothing good or bad for my skin but I enjoy using it. I feel that this is more suitable for those who has normal or oily skin but for dry skin it is not very effective.


2 comments:

  1. Such a shame when products with that price tag don't do there job,,great and honest review faiza x

    Varinder Makeupmeandyoyo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeet,with such a high price tag, I was expecting a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...