Friday, September 19, 2014

Free Samples

This week I have received some lovely surprises in my mail
 
 Sample pack from Beauty Heaven
Beauty heaven sent me sample pack of some great product (as I have completed their survey and was one of the first 400 winners)). I was not expecting a big pack of samples,but it was really big and heavy. It was also nicely packed in beautorium packing and contain one full size product Lady Jayne Tangleze which is valued at 13$. Thanks  BH for your generosity.
RevitaNail had some facebook promotion few months back finally they send me 14ml sample of nail strengthener which is valued at 14$.
Jo Malone sample was also posted on beauty heaven, it comes in cute packing.
Simple facial wipes are from pinch me.
L'Occitane hand cream Sample
Few weeks back L'Occitane celebrate Shea butter hand cream's birthday and they give vouchers to their Face Book  fans. I redeemed that at my local L'Occitane boutique and they gave me the set of cute 10ml hand creams in a pouch.

I hope you like these samples, its always nice to receive free samples in mail.

6 comments:

  1. The hand cream samples look fantastic! All the samples are so generously sized, hope you enjoy using them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these mini hand creams are great , I am using them and really love them, they are also perfect for hand bags

      Delete
  2. The best things in life are free am I right? Haha your haul looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its always great thing to try new beauty products and its better if its for free as if u didnt like one of them u will not regret losing ur money
    enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its always better to try before buy :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...