Sunday, September 14, 2014

Priceline free cosmetics goody bag Haul GWP 2014

My local priceline was closed for renovation since last few weeks. It was opened this week and they advertise that after few days there will be official opening of the store and it include lots of free gifts and activities.

I managed to visit the store on that  day and it was really fun filled day with Priceline. Their staff was looking fabulous with pink wigs, they offered yummy cup cakes to their customers.There was a Sally Hansen counter which offered free manicure for gold coin donation, me and my 3 years old daughter enjoyed manicure.

Priceline also offered free goody bags for  those who spend 40$ or over. I bought few items to qualify for the bag, and when I saw the bag, I was just surprised, it was full of make up items and all are full size products.
 Product to qualify for the free gift
 This is a goody bag full of make up
 I found this page inside the bag, I realized that this is a free makeup bag which is offered after spending 60$ on selected brand (I got it after spending 40$ in store)






Lots of goodies to try, What else a beauty blogger wants:D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...