Saturday, September 27, 2014

Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Mono Blush

Price: 9.95$ from Priceline, Chemist warehouse, Coles, Woolworths. Big W, Target.

Few months back I bought Rimmel blushes from Kmart for only 2$ (Kmart Haul). I am using them for last few months and really love them.

 Rimmel blush has plastic packing with small brush. The brush is very standard not super quality but can be used for touch ups. I recommend using your own brush instead of this little one.


                                                             Genuine Plum and Tuscany

 Tuscany and Genuine Plum


                                                      Swatches L to R Tuscany and Genuine Plum

 Genuine Plum is a kind of semi matte pink. Tuscany is also semi matte brown colour which can be used as contouring. These blush are highly pigmented, finely milled and easy to apply.You do not need to rub brush on it, only light touch to the product can give you intense colour. These blushes give medium to full coverage. They apply evenly on my checks and blend beautifully. Genuine Plum gives me almost matte pink colour while Tuscany gives light brown colour which works well to apply under check bones for contouring. Both shades look natural on my skin tone. They give semi matte finish, and do not highlight open pores, acne scare or any other imperfection on my face. The only problem with these blushes are powder fall out upon application

This blush works really very well with my dry skin,  they do not highlight or cling to my dry patches. They last for the long time on my checks, and begin to fade after 5-7 hours, which is very decent time of wear.

Rimmel blush is available in four different shades, I find that Coral and Pink rose are also beautiful shades which are suitable for all skin tones. 

I really like this products, For the price I must say that its a must have budget buy. This blush is great for those who are looking semi matte blushes. I highly recommend this blush for every one. They are fragrance free and also suitable for sensitive skin.

My Rating:5/5


4 comments:

  1. Great buy! Great quality, too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rimmel blushes!! I have 3 of them and theyre so great for everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are great budget buy and must have in our make up bags :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...