Thursday, October 23, 2014

Collective Haul

After a long I purchase some beauty products. I spend around 25$ for all these lovely goodies.




Big W has 4$ off sale on Face of Australia product. I have red very good review about their liquid eyeliner and it cost me around 4$ which is very cheap. FOA blush and highlight kit is also on sale and cost me around 6$. Covergirl lip gloss was on clearance at Coles and it was only 5$


Last but not the least, models prefer eye shadow kit, I bought it for 10$. After reading a lovely beauty blogger Basmah's post about this palette, I can not resist buying it. It has strong tin packing and colour selection is also great.

I hope you like my haul, if you are a fan of FOA, you should visit big W, there are so many lovely product with amazing price tag.



2 comments:

  1. I recently bought that Models Prefer palette, also. It's quite impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is great and I really like its colour selection:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...