Saturday, October 11, 2014

Models Prefer CC Cream review

Price: 16.99$ from Priceline

Models Prefer unbelievable Colour Corecting CC cream  comes in a cute small tube. It is available in three shades, Light, Light/medium and Medium. Before trying this CC cream I have used Almay CC cream and I was happy with that one. I found that CC creams are more useful than BB cream, as they give medium coverage and even out skin tone while BB creams are very sheer and do not cover imperfections.






Swatch after blending on right side- you can see it covers red and uneven skin

Light/ medium shade shade looks perfect for my skin tone, It is very neutral shade not pinkish or orange. CC cream has pleasant smell which disappeared after application. I apply it after using my normal moisturiser (because I have dry skin). It has silky creamy texture which apply smoothly on my face. It is very easy to blend and I need only few seconds to apply it on my entire face. It instantly evens out my skin tone and gives me fresh flawless skin. It covers light acne marks, red patches and light brown spots on my face. It gives me matte fresh look, it is not  illuminating or shiny. Also I feel that it also help to hide my pores and gives smooth skin. It has very good staying power and last on my face for up to 8 hours. I used it regularly for a month and it did not broke me out or cause any negative reaction.

 I really happy to explore this wonderful product. I found that this CC cream is more suitable for those who have normal or oily skin while those who have dry skin can use it over their normal moisturiser. I highly recommend it for every one who is looking for affordable CC cream.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...