Thursday, October 23, 2014

thaBalm Hot Mama Blush/Shadow

Price: 27.95$ from Adore beauty, David jones, and bellabox website.

thaBalm Hot Mama blush has cute card board packing which closed tightly.




Hot mama blush is a kind of golden peach.  Its colour is very close to NARS orgasm (I do not own NARS blush but bloggers mark it as NARS dupe).The blush is highly pigmented, finely milled, creamy and easy to apply. It is not sheer and gives medium to full coverage. You do not need to rub brush on it, only light touch to the product can give you desire amount. The blush applied evenly on my checks and blends beautifully. It gives me peachy colour to my  checks and its shimmer works as highlighter on my check bones. I also used it as an eye shadow and it also look beautiful  as eye shadow.

This blush works really very well with my dry skin, it does not highlight or cling to my dry patches. It last for the whole day on my checks and i do not need to reapply it.

The only con of this blush is its shimmer which can highlight open pores or acne scares. All blushes with shimmer have this issue.

I really like this products, it work great with my warm skin tone. I highly recommend this blush for every one. This is fragrance free and ideal for sensitive skin.

My Rating:5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...