Monday, December 22, 2014

Lacura Caring Cleansing Wipes

Price: 2$ available only at AlDI supermarkets





I bought pink coloured wipes pack which was suitable for sensitive skin. They are very affordable wipes as for 2$ I got 30 well sized wipes. The wipes are soft and wet, feels gentle and removes all my makeup very well. They are big enough to cover entire face . They completely removes water proof mascara and eyeliner with out leaving my skin dry and dehydrated. They do not break me out or do not cause any irritation, they really work well for my sensitive skin.

I am so impressed with the result and highly recommend it for everyone. I am  happy to explore this good quality product at such a cheap price.

My Rating:5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...