Monday, December 22, 2014

Sleek i- devine palette Oh So Special

Price: 19.99$ from Target







 Swatches from left to right
Bow, Organza, Ribon, Gift Basket, Guitz, Celebrate

Pamper,Gateau,The Mail,Boxed, Wrapped up,Nior

The palette has nice packing with mirror and sponge tip brush. But I use my own brushes to apply shadows.

The quality of eyeshadows are amazing, they are super pigmented, creamy and finely milled. They are applied and blended beautifully with out any fall out. They last for long time on my eyes with out fading or smudging. The palette contain variety of shades like matte, shimmers and metallic.

The shade selection of this palette is an other winner, all shadse are wearable and they look great on medium skin tone as well as on fair skin beauties.

After using this pallette for months I realise that it can be "All in one palette". The darker shades like Nior,Wrapped up,and Boxed can be used as brow powder and eyeliners, while two pink and peachy shades Pamper andRiibon can be used as blush.

I must say that its quality is very similar to The balm eye shadows but they are much cheaper than balm. I highly recommend it for every one who is looking for affordable eye shadows. Believe me you will not be disappointed with its quality

My Rating:5/5

2 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely lily white, & 'nude' shades tend to make me look unwell, but I've got this palette & I love it too! The paler pinky tones I substitute for nudes if I'm wearing a bold lip. The dark shades do a great smoky eye. I can go dramatic or subtle with this palette. I don't mind the sponge tip applicator that comes with it. Sometimes I can't be bothered to go through my brushes. I bought through Luxola, but I think the Sleek website is even cheaper.
    I completely agree with your assessment, I highly recommend too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Neurotichellfem, good to know that you also like it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...