Thursday, January 22, 2015

Benefit Benetint blush review

Price: 55$ from Myer and Adore Beauty

Benefit Benetint blush has very different packing, it comes in a round glass pot with brush, it looks like a nail polsih. (My 3 years daughter think that its nail polish and always asked me to use). The packing is not very easy to use, you need to be care full, bottle can be easily fall down and product can be wasted.


                                                          Benefit Benetint Swatch
                                                                         Swatch after blending

I had high hopes from this blush because his blush is rated best on Paula's choice website. I have never used liquid blush and this one is my first one.

Benefit Benetint is rose coloured liquid check blush and can be used as lip stain. The product itself has runny watery consistency and has pleasant rosy smell. Its colour looks red in its bottle (with out shimmer) and gives matte colour to my checks.  I applied few strokes with its own brush, I find that it is not so easy to blend and I need to work hard to blend it  it but still it applied unevenly on my checks. It gives rosy colour but It does not really very well with my dry skin, it highlights my pores (it looks like it seeps into my pores) and cling to my dry patches (although I applied it after using moituriser). It last for the whole day on my checks and I do not need to reapply it, but overall it does not look good on my face.

I used it as lip stain but I find it bit drying on my lips, it did last for long time there but I was more interested to use this expensive product as blush.

Finally this product doesnot work for me, Its good that I tried it in sample size, otherwise I feel so bad to spend 55$ on useless product. I think that this product can work for normal and oily skin ( I have dry skin) or for those who have flawless skin.

My Rating:2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...