Saturday, January 10, 2015

Manicare shadow brush and Powder puffs

Manicare Applicator Shadow Brush       
 Price:6.99$ from Priceline, chemist warehouse and selected pharmacies





I bought it from priceline as I was interested to explore Australian brands with affordable price tag. I am happy that I do not have to pay big amount for this good quality brush(I bought it during 40% off sale). The brush comes in a nice secure packing. It has long plastic hand which is easy to use, while hair of the brush are very soft. I apply eye shadow with it while it pick the right amount of shadow and it applied smoothly. It work well on all kinds of eye shadows but when it is used on bad quality eye shadows, there is some fall out. Its hair does not shed after many uses. I really like this product and recommend it for those who are looking an affordable eye shadow brush.
My Rating:4/5

Manicare Powder Puffs
Price:4.49$ from Priceline, chemist warehouse and selected pharmacies
These powder puffs are great, they are reasonably priced and their quality is also very good. The pack comes with two puffs. They are soft and easy to apply due to handle on its back. They are also great to use with any type of powder. When this puff come into contact with powder, it holds the right amount of product ,which make it very efficient. I really like this puffs, as due to dry sensitive skin, I always use puffs. I highly recommend it for those who like to use powder puffs with afforable price tag.
Both of these products were purchased during 40% off Manicare rang offer, I highly recommend it buying during sale, other wise they will cost you a bit higher.
My rating:4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...