Sunday, January 4, 2015

Violet Box December 2014

I received my first violet box and I am impressed with the contents of the box. I paid 12.95$ for this box using VIOLET BOX 10 code  and my box is valued over 80$. Last year I subscribed to Bella box but really disappointed with them as they send me leftover products of previous months.

My Violet box comes in a attractive packing, it also included information card.













Coastal Scents Go Pallete RRP $16.95: I love this eye shadow palette, normally I use pink and plum eye shadow. All shades are highly pigmented and blend smoothly.

Mellow Cosmetics Gel Liner RRP $10.00: I have never tried gel eyeliner, I have used this and really impressed with the quality.

Lonvitalite 24K Active Gold Yulan Oil Face Mask RRP $9.95: Facial mask is an other item that everyone loves to have.

Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturiser RRP $69.00 for 50ml: I got 30 ml sample of moisturizer which is decent size to try.

Designer Brands Lashes RRP $8.99: Sadly I missed DB eyelashes but I have contacted them and they told me that i will receive it soon.

Overall, I am very satisfy with violet box, it is much better than other beauty boxes and all subscriber get the same products. My box contain 4 full size(Including eyelashes) products and one deluxe sample.  December violet box is valued around 87$ which is very good value of money.

Violet box subscription cost 22.95$ per month while annual membership cost 250$. I highly recommend this box for beauty lovers.

2 comments:

  1. I love that CS palette! I'm currently away so I'm not sure if I'll receive my Dec VB, it seems to have gone to a different post office than it usually does, so it will be a shame if its returned to sender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Make up Maiden. Hope you will receive your VB safely, CS palette is really great, all shadows are creamy, highly pigmented and blend well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...