Thursday, February 12, 2015

Boxing Day 2014 + Pricelline Haul

This year I have not spend much on boxing day because I already have too many products from glsscar prize.  Priceline also had 40% off on skin care, I purchase few items from there. Myer and chemist warehouse also had some good deals.


  From price line i got these skin care items Bath cube was only 5$ and all other items were on 40% off.
 From Myer revlon lipstick pack for 14$ and loreal lipstick for 3$
 From Chemist warehouse Rimml gift pack for 10$, Sally Hansen and Maybelline nail polish for 3$.


Rimmle gift is gorgeous and very affordable, For 10$ I got 4 beauty product and cosmetic case.
You can have a look at my last year's boxing day haul. I hope you also got some good deals on boxing day ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...