Thursday, February 5, 2015

David Jones Deluxe Sampler Tote A/W 2015

David jones offer deluxe sampler tot twice a year when their beauty book releases. You can purchase DJ deluxe sampler tote for 19.95$ with any beauty purchase. I bought NATIO tnted lipbalm for 5$ to qualify. Two different sample bags are available to purchase. I bought option B because I want to try some Napoleon Perdis lip gloss, dermalogica and guerlain. 


Both bags contain these products
DJs Argan oil shampoo 60ml
DJs Argain oil conditioner 60ml
Ecoya Mini metro jar 50g- Sweet pea & jasmine
OPI Nail lacquer 3.75ml
Scottish Fine Soaps Au lait bath & shower gel or shampoo or body milk
Ultraceuticals Ultra CC mineral tint SPF 30 5ml(I got shade Medium)
OptionA
Billie Goat Soap Lip balm 15ml
Blinc Mascara 0.7g
DJs Rosewater day cream or Vitamin E night cream 120g
Kosmea Replenishing moisture cream 20ml
Natio for Men Maximum razor relief healing lotion 125ml
StriVectin SD Intensive concentrate 22ml or SD Eye concentrate 7ml
OptionB
Dermalogica Barrier repair 7ml
Dr Bronners Pure castile soap 59ml
Guerlain Abeille royale eye cream 5ml
Napoleon Perdis lip gloss 0.7ml (I got Shade pink)
Philosophy Amazing grace body lotion 30ml
The Aromatherapy Co. Therapy feet enriched balm 30ml


   NATIO tinted lipbalm to qualify for the bag

My bag contain these 12 beauty products
Bothe bags contain these items
Samples in Option B
 Make up
Skin Care 
Hair care 
Home fragrance
Discount Vouchers

Overall The sampler bag is Ok, last year's A/W sampler tote was much better than that one. After buying Option B I realized that samples are very tiny and I can't see the results after using them. I have not calculated its value but I hope it will be over 100$. I wish DJ include more make up items in their tote. This sampler bag is great if you really interested to try some  high end brand at such a cheap price. These samples are also good for traveling.

6 comments:

  1. Oh yay Faiza - thanks for this awesome post! I so look forward to the DJ's bags whenever they're available, and thanks to you I'm prepared for when I decide to venture into the store. I usually pick up both, but this time I think I'll only go for the variety you chose ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat. I also pick up DJ bags twice a year, It always great to try before buy.

      Delete
  2. Mm I agree, last yr's bag was much better, I think i would've picked option B as well, but billie goat soap is not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also find Option B with more attractive products, but you are right, billie goat soap is tempting.

      Delete
  3. It is very Informative Post..... I Like this Post.... Thanks for Sharing this Informative Post with us.....

    Buy Generic Amphicilin Online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for liking my post Alexander Silva:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...