Monday, May 18, 2015

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in Buff Beige

Price: 19.99$ from Priceline and Super markets



The foundation comes in strong glass bottle with pump which is very easy to use. It claims to be suitable for oily skin, I have normal to dry skin in autumn, so I was not expecting much from this.

I got this foundation in my Glosscar prize, and luckily the shade Buff Beige is closest to my skin tone. I applied it with my fingers after moisturizing my skin. It applied easily and blended evenly on my skin. I used it with out applying any concealer and primer because it claims to be all in one foundation.

I am pleasantly surprised from the result, it gives me instant smooth finish, covers my brown spot, acne marks and blurs large pores. It does not look heavy on my skin and gives me natural flawless matte finish. It has very good lasting power and stays on my face for more than 8 hours. It is a full coverage, long lasting and all in one foundation as I do not need to use primer and concealer with it.

I really like this foundation, this is one of my favourite foundation. I highly recommend it for everyone. For normal or dry skin beauties, I  recommend using it after moisturizer.

My Rating:5/5

2 comments:

  1. I've heard lots of good stuff about this foundation. Great review and pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...