Saturday, May 16, 2015

Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Lift Day Cream Light*

Price: 147$ from David Jones, Myer and online


The product has lovely purple and silver Jar packing and comes in a box with application instruction. Personally I do not like jar packing, I wish that this cream comes in pump or tube packing. I used spatula to make application more hygienic. 
 
Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Day Cream has very pleasant refreshing smell which is not so overpowering, It has thick consistency, feels silky and buttery on application. I only need small amount to cover my entire face and neck. I applied this Day Cream as directed in the instructions. 

Upon application I notice that the cream absorbs quickly into my skin with out leaving greasy residue. I apply it in the morning and It keeps my skin hydrated for all day even I do not need to reapply it. Normally I need to reapply moisturiser after 4-5 hours. I have regularly used the cream, after few days of uses my dry patches were disappear. It also increases moisture level in my skin and it felt soft and smooth. I have used it under makeup and found that it does not affect longevity of my make up. 

I am satisfy with the results as after using it for two weeks I can see fresh and better skin. I really enjoy using this expensive product, it feels luxurious on my skin. 

 I will recommend it for those who have normal to dry or mature skin, and looking for high end anti aging cream.  This Product was provided by Beauty Heaven for review. It comes with very high price tag and I was surprised to know its RRP, but its good idea to wait for gift with purchase offer.

My Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...