Friday, June 26, 2015

MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Light Plus

Price: 43$ Online, Myer and David Jones



The powder comes in easy to use strong black packing with mirror and puff. It is available in 8 different shades, light plus is closest to my skin colour. The powder has finely milled texture. I applied it with its puff and it gave me silky luminous skin. It did not settle into fine lines and pores and did not emphasis dry patches of my skin. It perfectly blended into my skin, did not look chalky and artificial. I used it alone with out foundation and it provide light to medium coverage with out looking fancy powdery. Its staying power is also good and last for up to 6 hours.

I like this powder but I found that its very sheer (you can see the swatch) and should be used with foundation, CC or BB cream. It has nice packing which is great for touch ups.
This powder will be for you If you have normal, dry, combination or mature skin and you want light coverage. This product is not for you if you have oily skin or you want full coverage powder.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...