Thursday, June 11, 2015

Olay Total Effects Pore Minimising CC Cream

Price: 39.99$ from Priceline, Chemist warehouse and supermarkets
I have used some Olay products and really like most of them. Beauty heaven gave me opportunity to try this product before it advertised. 






Swatches left to right: medium and light shade 

Olay CC cream comes in sleek tube packing which protect the cream from light and heat. The soft tube is also very easy to use. I have received two different shades of CC creams, light is too light for my skin but medium perfectly matches my skin tone. Olay CC cream has silky creamy texture and apply smoothly on my face. It is very easy to blend and needs few seconds to apply on my entire face. It has pleasant smell which disappears after application.  It gives very light coverage just like a tinted moisturiser. It covers light red patches and light brown spots on my face but it does not cover acne marks. It evens out my skin tone, moisturise my skin and but does not minimise the appearance of pores. It gives me fresh natural looking skin. It covers light red patches and light brown spots on my face but it does not cover acne marks. It has good staying power and last on my face for up to 4 hours. I used it for few weeks and it did not broke me out or caused any negative reaction (as I have sensitive skin). It has SPF which is additional benefit as it protects from UV rays and I do not need to use sunscreen. It claims to have anti aging benefits but honestly after using it for few weeks i have not notice any change in my skin condition.

Olay CC cream is all in solution, it gives intense hydration, protection from sun, provides light coverage and fights against seven signs of aging. But I  am not so impressed with its result as it is very pricey and I have found some cheap CC creams work better than this. While most of CC creams lacks anti aging benefits but Olay CC cream not only works as makeup but it is also great as anti aging skin care product. 

I found that this CC cream is more suitable for those who have normal, dry or mature skin. its is also good for you if you want very light coverage CC cream with additional anti aging benefits.


My Rating:3/5
( This product was provided by Beauty Heaven for Review but I am honest to my readers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...