Wednesday, July 15, 2015

L'oreal Infalible Powder in Sand Beige

Price:29.95$ from Big W, Priceline, and super markets






Loreal Infalible powder comes in a square transparent plastic compact with mirror and sponge inside. It is fragrance free, silky and finely milled.  It is also very pigmented, a soft touch to the powder is enough for use.

Actually I was pleasantly surprised when I used it for the first time.  It gives me silky, velvety and flaw less skin. It does not settle into fine lines, pores and does not emphasis dry patches of my skin. It perfectly blends into my skin, with out looking chalky and unnatural. I used it alone with out foundation but it gave me perfect skin with out looking fancy powdery. It has decent staying power, on my dry to normal skin it lasts up to 7 hours.  I think that you will need touch-ups if you have oily skin.

I like with this powder, this is one of the best powders I have ever used. The only problem is its packing which is very delicate,  it can easily break in my bag. I wish this powder comes in a strong sleek packing

This powder will be for you If you have normal, dry, combination or mature skin. This product is not for you if you have very oily skin and you live in a very hot humid weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...