Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Top Five skin care products (high end version)


Here are my top 5 all time favourite skin care products

Trilogy Very Gentle Moisturising Cream (37.99$): Works very well with my dry sensitive skin, even I feel that it improves the moisture level of my skin. I bought it on 40% off Priceline sale.
Philosophy Purity made simple one step Cleanser(15$): Very gentle cleanser, removes make up with out striping my skin.
L'occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream(12$): One of the best hand creams I have ever used. Even I used it on my feet and they are very soft.
Estee Lauder Adnace Night Repair (95$): This cult beauty product works great with my dry sensitive skin but it is very expensive. I only need small amount to apply on my face, I hope this little bottle will last for long time.

Alpha-H Protection plus daily SPF50+ (62$): Provides intense hydration and sun protection with matte finish. It is very easy to apply, unlike other sunblock it does not leave white layer on my skin. 

4 comments:

  1. I love the EL ANR too, a great product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Space of beauty, This is my first EL product and its very impressive.

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I haven't tried any of these before - they sound great though! xx


    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine, EL and Alpha-H are from my glosscar prize. I hope If you try any of them, you will not be disappointed:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...