Sunday, July 26, 2015

My top 5 Winter Skin Care Products(drugstore version)

Winters are very harsh in Canberra and its not easy to find good products for sensitive skin types. Normally I do not experiment much with my skin care regime because having sensitive skin, I prefer to use old favourites. Here are my top 5 favourite skin care products which work great with my dry sensitive and in harsh winters.


Trilogy Rosehip Oil: Cult beauty product, I am currently using it and really impressed with the results. It is a non greasy oil which provides hydration, works as anti-aging serum and improves the quality of my skin.

Garnier Pure 3 in one Wash+Scrub+Mask: I use it as scrub, it has tiny beads and its very gentle on skin(I do not recommend it to use as regular wash).

Nuetrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser: An other winner from Neutrogena, Suitable for all skin types. It is very gentle cleanser and it can be used by all family members.

Puretopea Sensitive Skin Moisturiser:  A non greasy moisturiser, provide intense hydration with anti-aging benefits, it is suitable for all skin types.

Aveeno Body Lotion: Great for sensitive skin types, I used it on my hands and feet as well and they are super soft.

I hop you will not be disappointed if you try any of these products:)


 

 

2 comments:

  1. I adore the Aveeno Body Lotion, it's so soft and lovely1 I need to try that Garnier Pure 3 in 1... it sounds pretty good for a scrub! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Jasmine, Both products are very gentle on my sensitive skin, I repurchase them several times.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...