Thursday, June 9, 2016

Sephora 8hour Mattifying Compact Powder Foundation in Vanilla

Available only at Sephora





I bought this powder foundation from Malaysia, It cost me around 18 AUD. The powder comes in sleek black packing with mirror and sponge. I own the shade vanilla which is suitable for pale skin tones.It has very good packing as most of the women keep face powder in their hand bags for touch-ups. Its packing is strong enough and will not be smashed in handbag.

The powder has creamy finely milled texture. It has very light smell which disappears after application. I applied it with its puff and it gave me matte and flaw less skin. It did not settle into fine lines and pores, and did not emphasis dry patches of my skin.  It gives light to medium coverage and covers acne marks,red patches,blue veins and brown spot very well. It perfectly blended into my skin, did not look chalky. It also blurs pores and fine lines on my face. I used it as foundation and it gave me perfect skin with out giving a powdery effect. It has decent staying power and lasts for 8 hours on my skin.  I really like this powder and recommend it for everyone.

This powder foundation will be for you If you have normal, dry, oily, combination skin.  This product is not for you if you have very oily or mature skin. It is also not recommanded for those who live in very cold dry climate.


My Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...