Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Beaute Fx BB Cream*

Price: 44.96$ with 8.95$ shipping, its only available online

Product Details
According to Beaute Fx website

"An all in one cream that removes the need for serums, moisturizers, foundation and sunblock meaning you can have an outstanding natural glow for a fraction of the cost.
  • Hide imperfection                .            
  • Moisturize and enhance                .            
  • Adjusts to your skin tone
  • Evens your skin texture                .
  • Enjoy a fresh dewy glow                            
  • Guaranteed 24 hour hydration                .            
  • UV protection from the sun"
 



List of ingredients



Swatch
Swatch blended
Swatch blended
            
Review
Beaute FX BB cream comes in a beautiful easy to use pump packing. It is available in one shade Light, the colour is suitable for all skin tones and adjust to natural skin colour. This product is made in New Zealand and not tested on animals.

It has  pleasant smell which disappear after application. More than  pea size amount is required to cover entire face. It has silky texture which is very easy to apply and blend. First when I applied I feel that its too light for my skin tome but when I blend, it melts into my natural skin colour. It moisturises my skin with out leaving greasy layer. It does not highlight dry patches and does not settle into fine lines and pores.  It gives me light to medium coverage and covers minor imperfection of my skin. My skin looks so natural and fresh and looks like I am not wearing any make up. Beaute Fx BB cream has decent staying powder and on my skin(I have dry skin) lasts for more than 6 hours.
I  just looked at its ingredients and found that it contains anti-aging ingredient like most of the BB creams. 

Overall I like the Beaute Fx BB cream, It is a great product and I am very happy with the results.   This product is very useful for those who need an anti aging BB cream with medium coverage and natural finish. 

But I found few issues with the it and I hope they will be settled soon. It claims to provide UV protection but I have not find any other information about SPF level  on its packing and bottle. Its website looks suspicious, like pushing visitors to buy product, while ingredient list and price of product is also not mention on website. Also I feel that the product is pricey, It is only available online and we always have to pay shipping cost.


*This product was provided by Beaute Fx for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion, I am honest to my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...