Thursday, August 27, 2015

Beauty Heaven Beautorium Haul

Beauty Heaven hosted a mini beautorium few weeks back. I was lucky enough to secure a pack for 300 BH points. When I received the pack I thought , may be I have won something because there were 5 full size product. But on the BH note, it was mentioned that it is mini beautorium pack. I am so happy and excited to try all these goodies. It contain 5 full size and 2 sample products.

 5 full size and one sample product
I also receive the mini sample of facial exfoliator.

All these products are great to use, and I am also happy to receive vitamin C tablets. I am already using it due to iron deficiency after my baby' birth, it is prescribed by my GP. While Maybelline mascara, Kora lip balm, DB eyeliner, Nivea day cream and Colgate toothpaste, all of them are very useful for beauty lover.

Thank You Beautyheaven for such a generous mini beauturium pack.I will not say its mini beautorium, its bigger and cheaper beautorium.Only for 300 points, I got these goodies which are valued over 60$ , I have not paid any things for them even postage was covered by BH

2 comments:

  1. I received relatively similar products :) I got a FOA illuminator, toothpaste, kora lippie, same mascara and a kakadu plum cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great Lily, Hope you will enjoy your product :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...