Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Empties August 2015

 Its long time I have not posted my empties. I have finished these products in last few months. Most of them are my favourite, some are so so while only few of them does not work for me.

 Hair Care products
Skin Care products

Here is the list of my favourite products

Nuetrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser
 Aveeno daily moisturiser lotion
Dr LeWinn's Line Smoothing Complex S8 Hydrating Day Cream
Puretopea sensitive care moisturiser
Neutrogena deep clean gentle scrub
David Jones facial cleanser
Uriage Lait Demaquillant cleanser
Clearasil Vitamins and Extract Daily wash
Wotnot facial Wipes for oily or sensitive skin
Simple sensitive skin facial Wipes
Swisse hand cream
EGO  QV body wash
Schwarzkorpf Essence Ultime Omega Repair Conditioner
Schwarzkorpf hair oil (Sachets)
Romy Conditioner
Pantene daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner
Clear hair Care

Some of these empties are ok while some does not work for me.
Bio Elixia Body Shaper firming and toning body lotion: I used 20ml sample and have not find any results
Head and Shoulder anti dandruff Shampoo: Does not work for my hair type:(
Pantene daily Moisture renewal Shampoo: Its ok not so good not so bad.
Pantene Aqua light Shampoo and Conditioner: both products leave my hair dry.
Romy Shampoo: Its Ok, I can not say anything because I used a small bottle of it.
Derma E vitamin E cream: I have used its small sachet, which was good but can not see the results

2 comments:

  1. I also find that the Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo seems to dry my hair out a little more. It's a shame that it does that since I quite like the smell of it

    sayyip.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its smell is really very nice Yip but it is not for our hair type. I think its more suitable for oily hair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...