Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Hair and Me- Hair Rejuvenation Treatment*

Price: 19.95$ AUD from http://www.hairandme.com.au/, Salons throughout Australia and at urban outfitters in the US

Product information
According to Hair and me website

"Hair&Me Hair Rejuvenation Treatment is 100% organic. It is an oil based product, using coconut, macadamia, jojoba & almond oil – designed to help repair, moisturise & strengthen your hair & scalp. Please Note – This is an oil based treatment using a select number of oils designed to help rejuvenate and restore hair"

INGREDIENTS – 100% Certified Organic
ALLERGEN INFORMATION – Contains Nuts & or Nut products
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil,Macadamia Virgin Oil,Sweet Almond Oil
All these ingrediants are essential for healthy beautiful hair.





M hair are dry, frizzy colour treated, hair & me Rejuvenation treatment suits very well with my hair type.  It comes in easy to use soft pouch packing with lid on. According to the instruction the product should be kept in the fridge before application. Although it does not melt in room temperature but putting it in fridge make it more solid. I apply it from roots to end, It melts quickly after application leaving hair greasy. This product should be used in a golf ball size amount, and in my medium length hair, one pack used for 3 times. It smells like  coconut oil which I do like. I leave it on my hair for recommended time, it stays there with out any dripping and  then I wash it. This hair treatment is very easy to wash, I use my normal shampoo and it is washed with out leaving any greasy residue.
 
After using hair & me Rejuvenation treatment my hair feels very soft, moisturised and silky. It truly revitalise my dry frizzy hair, and  converted them into easy to manage super soft hair. Even after using it first time, I can see the difference and finally after 3 treatments my hair looks so beautiful and nourished.
 
I highly recommended it for everyone, its great treatment to keep your hair silky soft and healthy. I wish this treatment comes in a bigger size packing which should be used 7-8 times.
 
My Rating:  5/5 
 
* This product was provided by Hair and Me for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion, I am honest to my readers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...