Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Irresistible Me Hair Extensions Review*

Product: Irresistible me Silky touch clip in hair extensions
Shade: Medium Brown #4
Length: 18 inches
Volume:200 g
Price: 169$
Available: Online only at http://www.irresistibleme.com/

The Product
According to Irresistible me website
"The Silky Touch extensions are perfect for anybody who loves adding a bit of volume and/or length to their hair occasionally or for special events and offer the best quality/price ratio on the market
If you’re just starting with hair extensions and you want something great, the Silky Touch clip-in hair extensions are the way to go. Each set is composed of 10, 8 or 7 pieces of different widths depending on the weight you choose, purposely adapted to cover your head all around."
My Thoughts
I have medium hair length but I love to have long hair. After having babies massive hair fall make my hair miserable and I have to cut my hair shorter. Irresistible me Silky touch clip-in hair extensions have done great job with my hair and I am very happy with these extension.

The product comes in a secured box. The hair extensions have packed in two different pockets one is the main product which we bought and the small pocket is sample of the product. If the sample did not match our hair colour we can returen the product.

The colour medium brown perfectly matches my hair colour, while 200g hair were a lot for me. The hair extensions are very easy to use, they have small clips and I attache them in between my hair,I t give them length and volume.




This is sample in a small pocket, it perfectly matches my hair colour
 Hair extensions 
                                                                      
 

  The hair extensions have these 10 pieces(including sample) for different part of the hair


Here are my pics, I think pictures say every thing. You can see my short hair are long and volumized. I have not styled my hair like curling or straightening but they still look gorgeous. These extensions totally transform my look and blended beautifully into my natural hair colour. (These are my selfies:) )


 
                             Before                                                            After

  


The best thing about Irresistible me Silky touch clip in hair extensions are
  1. They are made with natural hair and blends beautifully with your own hair.
  2. They can be styled in different ways like you can curl them or straight them.
  3. They can be dyed in any colour, so if you have changed your hair colour you can dye these hair extensions.
  4. They have clips which is very easy to attach and does not fall.
  5. They can be used to give volume as well as length or both.
I think this is a must have product if you love hair extensions. I highly recommend it for every one and specially for those who are looking for some volumising hair extensions.

It is little bit pricey but its once in a life time investment, if you buy them you can use them forever.(yes forever). You can buy them here(Currently they have 20% off offer on these hair)

My Rating:5/5

* This product is provided by Irresistible me for review  purpose but it does not affect my opinion, I am honest to my readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...