Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Maybelline Fit me Matte+Poreless Foundation

Price: 18.95$ from Priceline, Chemist warehouse, supermarkets, big W , Target






    After blending the Swatch
After 40 minutes the foundation oxidizes and turns darker
Maybelline Fit me Matte+Poreless Foundation is available in 6 different shades , I bought it in Classic Ivory which is closest to my skin tone. The foundation comes in glass bottle with out pump which is not very easy to use. I have to pour the foundation and many times I pour more than the required amount which is total waste of product.

The foundation has runny consistency and it is almost fragrance free. It apply smoothly on my face, blends really very well  into my skin . It provide very light coverage and looks like  I am not wearing any make up. After two coats, it gives medium coverage and does not look cacky at all. The foundation claims to make skin poreless but actually it does not make my skin poreless, my pores are still visible . It has good staying power and last for up to 7 hours on my face. It is transferable and can stain your clothes. This foundation is designed for oily skin and it still works ok on my dry skin, but after few hours my dry patches are visible. 

The saddest thing about this foundation is "It does Oxidize on my face", My face looks dark after few hours  (while being Asian I do not like to look dark, we  adore fair complexions) I think that its due to its formulation, as I have dry skin, I notice that those foundations which are designed for oily skin do oxidize on my face.

Overall the foundation itself is good. it is more suitable for those who have normal or oily skin and they want light coverage. I will not recommend it for those who have very dry, mature or problematic skin and they want full coverage. Also I recommend using primer underneath to avoid oxidization.

My Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...