Saturday, November 21, 2015

Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil

Price:  9.95$ from Priceline,Chemist warehouse, Big W,Target, Supermarkets






Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil comes in crayon like packing and it needs to sharp after few uses (which i do not like). It comes in variety of shades and easily available in Australia. 

The lip colour is very intense and one swap is enough to show pigment. It is has long lasting colour which lasts more than 6 hours. It can be used as lip liner and lipstick both, so its a kind of two in one products. It is not very moisturising like all the long lasting lipsticks but still it does not dry my lip.

I like this lip pencil and highly recommend it for every one and specially for those who want to have two in one product. It often goes on sale , I bought it for 5$ which is very cheap.

My Rating:5/5

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I didn't end up getting it at priceline due to my huge lip collection that I can't finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also guilty of having huge lip collection but I have few lip liners,which justify this purchase:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up one of these on sale a few weeks ago and am embarrassed to say I haven't used it yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beauty lovers have the same problem, I also do this with some make up products. They stay in my make up stash for months.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...