Monday, November 16, 2015

Natio Blush Peach Glow Review

Price:14$ from Priceline, Myer, David Jones and selected Pharmacies

I bought this blush few months back. and I just fell in love with it. I have used it many time and thought that I should review it on my blog to let others know about this beautiful product.





Natio blush comes in glazed round pack with out brush which I do not bother because I love to use my RT brush for all blushes. I bought it from Priceline and there was some sticker on back of it and when I peel it the label also peeled off, so I can't read its label. Any way, lets go to the actual review.

It is very pigmented, has creamy soft texture and applied smoothly with out any fall out. It has nice peach colour with little shimmers. Nation blush  works great with my dry skin, it does not highlight dry patches and does not settles into fine lines. It lasts on my face for long time even I do not need to reapply them. It is almost fragrance free and suitable for sensitive skin type too.

This blush really gives me beautiful peach glow. It can also be used as eyeshadow, I have tried it and it works great as eye shadow too.

I highly recommend it for everyone and for all skin types but I do not recommend it for those who want matte blush.

My Rating: 5/5

2 comments:

  1. when I worked at Myer ages ago, I use to hover around the nation counter testing products... everything seemed really affordable and high quality. Unfortunately with my cosmetics build up and over haul, I haven't had the chance to actually purchase from them :( One day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it few months back but did not get chance to use it due to cosmetics build up. I think this is the dilemma of all beauty bloggers,they have heaps of products to use, but i hope ONE DAY you will get a chance to buy it :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...