Monday, November 16, 2015

Priceline 40% off make up sale- My wish list

Finally Priceline make up sale is here, For budget conscious beauty lovers, its good time to buy some Cosmetics.

Here is my wish list, I also recommend these product to my readers

Models Prefer CC Unbelievable Colour Correcting Cream
One of the best CC creams, I have finished one and want to stock more.

Loreal Infallible 24H powder foundation
Finally milled powder foundation and great for summer days


Essence lip liner
 I have tried, love it and want some more shades.

Essence long lasting lipstick
 I own two of these lipsticks and want some more shades



Nude by nature Brushed up Pro10 Piece Brush Set+Case pack

 I do need a good brush set, I hope this set will not disappoint me.

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation
I got it in Glasscar and really impressed with it, I want to buy another because the old one is expired now
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation 30 mL
Models Prefer Complete Nudes Shadows Palette Tin Matte & Shimmer
This palette looks beautiful, love to try this drugstore eyeshadow
Face of Australia HD high definition brow kit
I do need a brow kit + a good tweezer and this kit contain both of them.


Models Prefer Soft Touch Mineral Powder
I red some great review about this product, it is a perfect dupe of Hourglass Ambient Powders

 So here is my wishlist, I thope these items will not be out of stock on sale days.

Are you excited about make up sale? I love to hear about your wish list:)

Image courtesy: Priceline.com.au 

2 comments:

  1. Great recommendations. I love the MP mineral powders. Photo Ready is a gorgeous subtle highlighter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bottled Beauty, good to know that you liked MP mineral powders,it is worth to buy after your recommendation:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...