Sunday, August 7, 2016

YSL Manifesto Perfume Review

YSL Manifesto:30/50/90 ml: 98$/125$/165$ from David Jones, Myer and Priceline



YSL Manifesto Perfume has beautiful glass bottle with purple and golden colour design. I do not have words to explain how much I like it. It has floral and woody smell which is very famine. A small amount goes long way, I do not need to keep spraying many time. It has unbelievable lasting ability and I feel that it last for ever on your clothes until you wash them.

I always got complement when I use this perfume. I really really love it and will surely repurchase it. I highly recommend it for everyone.

My Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...