Monday, December 14, 2015

Madam Glam Cosmetics Review*

Madam glam is an American cosmetics brand, their products are not tested on animals while they are also paraben free. Their products are available online in Australia. They have sent me few of their products, here is a my thoughts on Madam Glam cosmetics.



Madam Glam Matte Lipstick: 15.95$ 




It has strong packing and it is almost fragrance free. The lipstick it self is highly pigmented and one swipe is enough to show intense colour. The formula is not so creamy like all matte lipstick. The best thing about these lipstick is their lasting ability. They last for long time on my lips even I have to remove them properly at the end of the day. 

 Love it and highly recommend it for those who want vibrant long lasting lipstick. While these lipsticks are also great for those who are looking for matte Kylie Jenner Lips.

Madam Glam Blush: 15.99$





The blush has cute black and transparent packing with mirror and brush inside. The blush comes in 4 different shades. I own  touch of pink which is a matte pink shade. It is fragrance free, finely milled, silky and highly pigmented. A gentle touch to product is enough for use .  It glides smoothly on my checks with out falling out and blends beautifully into my skin. It looks great on my face, does not highlight dry patches or does not settle into line and pores. It has very good staying power and on my face it lasts for more than 8 hours. As I have sensitive skin I used it regularly and it really suits me. It did not break me out and did not cause any allergic reaction. I also use this as eye shadow and it works well as blush as well as eye shadow.

I really like this matte blush. you can see the swatches, it is highly pigmented and finely milled. I must say that this is my favourite product of  MadamGlam cosmetics, I highly recommend it. 

Madam Glam Eye shadow: 12$





 Madam Glam eye shadow is packed in a round pot, it highly pigmented, you can see in the photo. it blends easily and last for long time on my eye. The only downside is, it do fall out when i apply it on my eyelids, you you need to be very care full when you use this shadow. I use contact lenses and sometimes eye make up irritates my eye, but this this shadow works well with my sensitive eyes.

Overall I am impressed with the colour pay off but I need some more practice to apply it with out fall out.



You can see the swatches of all four products, all of them are highly pigmented and long lasting.
You can buy Madam Glam products on their website

https://www.madamglam.com/

Have a look on their website there are plenty of other products which can impress you.

*These products are provided by Madam Glam for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion. I am honest to my readers.


2 comments:

  1. They look quite lovely. I'm not familiar with this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They also have a great range of nail polishes but I love face makeup so I only review these products.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...