Thursday, December 31, 2015

My Top 5 beauty products in 2015

This post is about my favourite products in 2015. These 5 beauty products incredibly works great for me, and I really impressed with their quality and performance.                                      



Cover girl Outlast Stay 3 in 1 Foundation: This is truly 3 in one foundation and gives me instantly flawless skin.


Trilogy Rosehip Oil + Antioxidant: My skin looks and feels much better after using this. For my dry and sensitive skin its hard to find suitable product but this one is perfect. 


theBalm In theBalm of Your Hand: It is released at the end of the year, I fell in love with it after using it first time. It is the best palette by thebalm and great for those who do not want to spend on individual thebalm products.


Natio Blush Peach Glow Review: Its soft and creamy texture feels luxurious, I think Natio brand is often over looked, the quality of this blush is very similar to benefit Rocateur.
.

YSL Manifesto PerfumeIts floral woody smells feels classic, can not live with out it.

I hope you also has some fabulous favourite products in 2015.
And  Happy new year to all my readers, may this year bring happiness and success in your life :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year xx
    YSL manifesto sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Space of Beauty, YSL is really beautiful

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! I adore that Covergirl foundation, I've heard so many other people who love it too! Whilst I would love that palette from The Balm, it would be pointless for me as I have most of the other stand alone products - but what a fab idea for people trying them out for the first time, or as a travel alternative! xx

    Jasmine / sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment Jasmine, I am feeling proud that you are reading my blog, its an honor for me :D Thebalm palette is such a lovely product and great for those who are on budget.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...