Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in unapologetic


Price: 17.95 from Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, supermarkets,Davidjones and Myer





Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm has nice Crayon like packing with twist function. It has soft texture and apply smoothly on my lips. It is highly pigmented and even soft touch show the vibrant colour. While it is matte balm so its not so creamy like all matte lip colours. I used it over any transparent lip balm just to keep my lips soft(as i have dry lips).

The best thing about this lip colour is its lasting power, it last on my lips for very long time which I love. This product is very similar to Revlon just bitten kissable balm.

I like this product, it is great for those who want long lasting lipcolour, but I will not recommend it for those who have very dry damaged or cracked lips.

My Rating: 5/5

2 comments:

  1. This does sound good, although I suffer very dry lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had dry lips in winter but I did not use it at that time :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...