Sunday, December 20, 2015

theBalm In theBalm of Your Hand - First impression

Price:49.95$ from David Jones and 56$ from Sephora

thaBalm released 2015 holiday face palettes few months back. As you know I am a fan of thebalm cosmetics, I saw In theBalm of Your Hand palette at David Jones in November. I could not resist and order it on cyber Monday when it was on 30% off.

The packing looks gorgeous and shade selection is  great for all skin tones. The palette contains 11 best of theBalm products. 

This post is only a first impression but I will review it soon.





It is the most beautiful palette I have ever had. Isn't it cute?
Are you a fan of theBalm and have you seen this palette in DJ or Sephora?

2 comments:

  1. That does look lovely!
    I've been using Mary-Lou a fair bit lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely palette, all the products are creamy and pigmented.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...