Maybelline Fit me shine free foundation stick: 15.95$
Revlon Photo Ready Insta Fix foundation: 29.95$
Here is a quick comparison of both foundations
- Both have same packing with twist function and available in variety of colours.
- Both are highly pigmented and fragrance free
- Both provide medium to full buildable coverage
- Both are long lasting but Revlon stays for 2-3 hours more than Maybelline one
- Maybelline one is soft creamy while Revlon is hard and not so creamy.
- Maybelline is very easy to bend but with Revlon you need little more effort to blend.
- Maybelline is for normal to combination skin while Revlon is only for oily skin
- Maybelline is cheap and often goes on sale while Revlon is expensive for drugstore foundation.
Final Verdict: Personally I feel that Maybelline is better than Revlon foundation but it also depend on your skin type and preferences. Both foundations are good but Maybelline one is more suitable for my skin.