Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Favourites 2016

If you read my blog you know that i never posted monthly favourites, So this is my first favourite post, hope you like it.


Maybellilne fit me shine free foundation stick: January is bit hot in Canberra but not very hot, Maybelline fit me foundation worked great for my normal skin(i have normal skin during summer) this month

Lancome renergie multilift day cream: Although you guys read many bad things about Jar packing and I also believe in those kinds of things. But I do not know Why this creams works excellent on my skin (it has jar packing). After few days of use, I really notice the difference. I wake up with fresh glowing skin every morning.

Lacura mineral blush: It is limited addition mineral blush, I love the baby pink colour. I won it in Kat Shepsutt's blog give away.

Nude by nature brush: I got it in their brush kit, It is great for my small face.

Loreal colour riche serum lipstick: Better than original colour riche but sadly it is discontinued.

Rimmel Brow pencil: Creamy pigmented brow pencil that does not smudge.

Sleek I devine palette (Oh so Special): It is highly pigmented all in one palette, love it.

Lapurete Okuru cleanser + Toner: I got it in BH beautorium pack, it make my skin clean and hydrated

Face Of Australia liquid eye liner: Long lasting, pigmented and easy to apply liquid eye liner.

So here is my monthly favourites,hope you enjoy reading.

2 comments:

  1. I have my eyes on Maybelline's fit me foundation stick!! I'm waiting to finish a few more base... and for the next 40% off :D

    Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also waiting for next 40% of buy darker shade of it as contouring stick:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...