Friday, January 8, 2016

My Top 5 Make up Brands


theBalm 
thaBalm is an high end brand and offer quality products with attractive packing. Their blushes, highlighters, bronzers, lipsticks, concealers and eye shadows are highly pigmented, creamy and long lasting.  The PRICE is an other winner for thebalm cosmetics, they are very reasonably priced in Australia unlike other brands. As yo know that cosmetics are very expensive in Australia. At David Jones, sometimes theBalm goes on 30% off sale and you can get them for better price. Being a mid rang brand, I will not complain about its availability, it is good that it is now available in Target. I highly recommend theBalm products, you will never be disappointed with their quality.


Rimmel: 
Easily available, high quality and made in England products while it often goes on 50% sale so I can not complain about price ,what else I can say, I love Rimmel. I love their lipsticks, lip liners, nail polishes,face powders, eyeliners, mascaras, concealers, foundations and blushes.

Maybelline:
An other brand which is easily available and offer good quality made in USA products. The price rang of Maybelline is bit higher but it often goes on 50% sale which make it more affordable. Their foundations, BB Creams, lipsticks, liners, mascara and face powders are great. Maybelline foundations are better than some high end brands, even many times I have seen some elegant old ladies buying their foundation.


Essence: 
With such a lower price tag their quality is promising, and you can be blown away with some of their products.  My favourite Essence product are their lipsticks, lip liners, few mascaras, nail polishes and blushes. Their eye shadow and face products does not work for me so I can not say any thing about them.

Chi Chi
If I recommend best drug store eye shadows in Australia, it will be CHI CHI glamorous eye shadow palette. Its quality is surprisingly amazing while Chi Chi goes on sale at least twice a year and you can get 23$ palette for 16$. I like chi chi eye shadow palettes, lipsticks, lip liners and foundations. The only downside of CHI CHI is it availability, it only available in Target and Myer, I wish it comes in Priceiline.

Brand I love but they need to Improve

Models prefer:
I own few of their products and personally I am very pleased with the quality. But I feel that this brand need to be marketed in a proper manner. Being a priceline home brand, it is over looked, even its display rack is often in the dark corner of the shop, which makes hard to see, read and swatch the products.  I found that some of their products are perfect dupe of expensive brands, even their lippies are made in Germany and better than expensive brands.

Models prefer need to concentrate on their marketing and it should often goes on good promotion like 1/2  price or buy one get one free. Once costumers will get chance to try them on cheap price, they will surly became their loyal. 

Benefit: 
The quality of the products are outstanding They have beautiful blushes, primers, concealers, mascaras and etc. Th only problem is their price range, they are ridiculously expensive in Australia. Even MAC blush is cheaper than Benefit blush.

The only thing which need to improve for benefit is their PRICE. While with higher price tag they never offer any gift with purchase (Like clinique,estee lauder and lancome )or any other promotion.. I wish benefit comes with lower price tag or at least they offer discount or GWP in Australia.

Note: This post is also linked up to  Makeup Monday Madness Link Up Party on  Ingrid's Blog  Fabulous And Fun Life

12 comments:

  1. Rimmel is definitely one of my favourite Australian brands, especially during priceline's 40% sale - great quality products and super affordable!

    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Lilly, Rimmel has many awesome products, we love Rimmel <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might try something from essence this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essence is the cheapest brand in Priceline, you do not need to spend much on it.

      Delete
  4. Rimmel is one of my favourite brands also and I'm wanting to buy some more The Balm products!

    Welcome to the Monday Makeup Madness link up party on Fabulous and Fun Life! Hope to see here again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ingrid, Rimmel and thebalm are well priced too and often goes on sale.

      Delete
  5. Just love Maybelline, Essence and Chi Chi too hon, and I totally agree with you re Benefit products - they're simply way too expensive! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all time favourite brands :)

      Delete
  6. Great post! I like theBalm too but unfortunately haven't tried much of their products except for one , the MaryLouManizer highlighter. I totally agree with young Kat too with Benefit - their products are great but are just too expensive!

    xo Ina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ina, thebalm has very good eyeshadows and blushes

      Delete
  7. I keep forgetting The Balm products are available at Target! I don't have much from the brand, and really want to have a further look at their range. I agree re Benefit. Great but so dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thebalm is often overlooked but actually their products are great. I love their palettes, they are paraben free too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...