Sunday, January 24, 2016

Revlon Ultra HD lipstick in Gladiolus

23.95$ from Priceline, chemist Warehouse, Myer Dsvid Jones, Super Markets



 


Here is the quick review of these lipsticks

Pros:
It has strong transparent packing and you can see the actual lipstick inside.
It is creamy and highly pigmented.
It is mositurising and does not tend to dry lips
It leaves very light stain when it disappears.

Cons:
Formula is very wet and it transfers every where (on cups, glasses, on your little one hand if he touches your face)
It does not last long, it disappears after one hour on my lips.
In my opinion they are expensive.

Final Verdict, I have not liked it very much. I can buy a better product with the same price tag.

My Rating: 2.5/5

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great and honest review! I've been eyeing this everytime I visit Chemist Warehouse but always end up choosing the Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stains coz i love them. So I am kinda glad I didn't get the Ultra HD lipsticks.

    xo, Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy you liked my review, I always try to recommend best products in best budget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty color! I want to get at least one but their are so damn pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, its very pricey, I have got it in Christmas gift pack which was reduced to 15$.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...