Sunday, January 17, 2016

Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidants+ review

Price: 29.95$ from Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Myer and selected pharmacies 
                         




I bought this pack on 40% off Priceline Sale, and it comes with 30ml moisturiser.  Trilogy Rosehip oil has dark glass bottle which keep it protected from light. It has easy to use dropper, while I only need 2-3 drops to cover my entire face and neck, so the 30ml bottle last for 3-4 months.

I have very dry skin and this oil quickly sinks into my skin. After using it for few weeks, I can see the improvement. My skin is so hydrated, nourished and looking very fresh. It does not break me out or cause any other allergic reaction. 

I like Trilogy Rosehip oil and I think it worth the hype. It works great on my dry sensitive skin. I recommend it for normal, dry, sensitive and mature skin beauties. I am not sure how it works on oily skin, because oily skin beauties are always afraid of using oils on their face.

My Rating:5/5






2 comments:

  1. I also got this during the Priceline sale last year! Unfortunately I haven't really had time to properly test it out yet but I'm looking forward to it as I have dry and sensitive skin too :)

    sayyip.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it will work great with your skin. I think all beauty lovers are guilty of stocking products.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...